Oil suction station with deficiency protection
The waste oil suction station is used wherever the oil supply system is more than 6 meters away from the combustion engines or where height jumps of more than 1,500 mm in the waste oil suction line can lead to cavitation.
- Pump unit type Z-PG gerotor pump
- flow rate: 26 ltr./min.
- delivery pressure: 6 bar
- Setting pressure: 6 bar
- Voltage: 400/230 V
- Power: 0.75 kW
- 2x Pressure gauge -1.0 to +9.0 bar
- 2x Overflow valves 1"
- 1x sight glass
- 1x Level transmitter for dry running protection with Min-contact type AE-100-E
- 1x dirt trap 1" Ms
- 1x check valve 1" Ms
- 1x Connections 1" at oil-trap input
- 1x Connections 1 "to waste-oil-tank outlet
- 1x control:
- Feed 400 V / AC 50 Hz
- 1x button (manual priming)
- 1x LED operation
- 1x LED fault