NOTE: As the delivery times of our suppliers are getting longer and longer due to the Covid pandemic, we are forced to adjust any promised delivery dates accordingly.
Storage tank double-walled, 50000 L, diesel, heating oil, bio-diesel
Double-walled day tank for supplying aggregates with fuel or lubricating oil.
- Certified acc. German DIBT: Z-38.12-23
- Volume 100% filling height appr.: 52,600 ltr.
- Volume: 95% filling height appr.: 49,900 ltr.
Standard dimension:- Length appr.: 12,000 mm
- Width appr.: 2,400 mm
- Width total appr.: 2,430 mm
- Height appr.: 2,000 mm
- Height total appr.: 2,450 mm
- Weight appr.: 7,600 kg (without equipment, empty)
|1x||AM-595||Burst protection Ø 115 mm|
|1x||AM-001||Float level indicator type 1000|
|1x||AM-350||Vakuum leak detector Eurovac-HV (AC 230V)|
|1x||X-S-2-022||Filling pipe 2" for tank height 1500mm|
|1x||AM-947||Dust cover 1" yellow, screwable|
|9x||AM-948||Dust cover 2 "yellow conical|
|2x||AM-941||Blanking plug 2" screwable PE with seal|
|1x||AM-960-21P||Reduction 2 "x 3/4" PE black, Krampitz|
|1x||AM-960-22P||Reduction 2 "x 1" PE black, Krampitz|
|1x||AM-911||Ventilation nozzle DN 50 250mm|
|1x||BE2||Manual by download|
- Inspection opening DN 600
- Entry steps in the tank for inspection
- Crane eyes
- Access ladder outside
- Connection on top: 9x 2"
- Connection on top: 1x flange Ø160 mm, 1" socket
- Top connection: 3x 3/8" for vacuum leak detector
- LAZ mounted on the roof for indoor installation
Corrosion protection:- inside: raw, oiled
- outside: coating L-A-1, RAL 7032
Documentation:- Test documents in German (Sending by mail)
- Test certificate
- Overview drawing
- Building inspection approval
- Operating Instructions Tank
- Datasheets / Operating Instructions for accessories
- Certificates WHG and ISO 9001
- additional documentation in Paper, on CD or by mail will be charged extra